The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please Bring back summerset Lootcrates. I Really want these amazing gloves!

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
YtoTD8v.jpg
Rk54wtb.jpg
tGBrUk4.jpg

:c please!

TLlkJV3.gif

Edited by francesinhalover on November 11, 2021 12:46PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see them come back too as I’d really like to have the Skein Spider! :)
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to have a chance at the gauntlets as well. I got the red ones which are the least likely to fit with any colour scheme I use.

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree!
    Would be generally better if they would rotate the older crates more often ^^
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! i'd love the crates back but for the OP you can actually get some green ones called "Psijic warden gauntlets" from the "Lost in translation" quest in Summerset, which is part of the MQ of the zone.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! i'd love the crates back but for the OP you can actually get some green ones called "Psijic warden gauntlets" from the "Lost in translation" quest in Summerset, which is part of the MQ of the zone.

It's true , and they look but
    Unfurtunaly i don't play warden at least currently, but you bet i'll get the warden ones whenever i do

I'm a main stam sorce atm and for some years now... i really want the storm ones :(

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's true , and they look but
    Unfurtunaly i don't play warden at least currently, but you bet i'll get the warden ones whenever i do

I'm a main stam sorce atm and for some years now... i really want the storm ones :(

Ah that's fair, but atleast it's something you can use as a alternative in the mean time.
    Give us clannfear mounts!