The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No proc cyro stamsorc ganker?

OBJnoob
OBJnoob
✭✭✭✭✭
I've already been trying this for about 2 days and just wanted to bounce some ideas off the community.

Basic concept... khajiit stamsorc, leviathan + hundings, 1pc slimecraw 1pc velidreth. With just over 60% crit and about 5kwd on his bow bar. The general idea is I'll trigger overload, buff with crystal weapon, focused aim, overload light attack into an imbued weapon.

It definitely hits hard. I'm using the shadow mundus... oh and I'm also buffing with minor force on the other bar. So when 2 or more of the "simultaneous" attacks crit, and 2 always do, I do nice healthy 20k pops of damage to people.

Now it works good. Landing the overload light attack with a crystal and imbued weapon attached is easy and normally puts a target in the 25% execute range. The problem is the channel of focused aim and even silver shards has a very wonky and lengthy animation. Bad mechanical synergy with the overload light attack, at least on xbox, where when trying to weave or animation cancel these skills your overload light attack won't fire. If the target is holding still or more importantly not surrounded by other targets its not bad but in more hectic seiges I find its helpful to just be lazy and cut whatever "spammable" out of the equation.

So okay... where was I. The build has been fun to play but I'm facing some rather big commitments if I want to take it the next step.

Do I go ahead and purple out my hundings jewelry? So expensive! Transmute to infused? And before I do that should I use a different set instead of hundings?

Should I become a vampire? It's so tempting to just bang get 600 more weapon damage. But would that make me totally useless for anything else? I don't mind being squishy stamsorcs are built to deal with that but I don't want to gut my sustain also.

And finally... the grind I really don't want to do... do I take up the makes guild to try and get empower into my rotation? That one skill equilibrium or whatever... one of 8ts morphs gives the major defensive buffs. It'd be nice for this playstyle to not use hurricane... but would the combination just be stupid hard to land then?