The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Best and worst dungeon run?

• pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best: Finally beating Scalecaller hardmode fight after Dragon Bones DLC came out.

Worst (with a twist): I tanked a vet City of Ash 1 pledge. Took 2 hours and I did 75% of all damage with sword/shield (sometime in 2017). But after the 2 hour long dungeon, I was awarded with an infused burning spellweave inferno staff (yay).
  • Yas78
    Yas78
    ✭✭
    Maybe I just have a bad day, but I feel like replying to this thread.

Best: Not queueing at all.

Worst: Literally any run.

Today so far:
    - healer1, quited daily LFG and lost reward because the group was weak and couldnt kill the floating jelly in Darkshade Caverns 2;
    - healer2, left alone when group broke after failing at Mazzatun final boss, they just left, I lost daily reward;
    - tank1, ragequited after overcaffeined speedrunner rushed in, aggroing a horde of mobs and wiping us all;
    - tank2, ragequited after some newb was shooting arrows at random directions, aggroing unnecessary packs, people died;
    - dps1, waited 30 minutes staring at the wall, received daily rewards, went to play something less stressful.

LFG dungeons in this game is absolute fail. The whole concept needs to be re-visioned and re-done anew, asap.
    Edited by Yas78 on February 12, 2022 9:20AM
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worst dungeon I ever had on ESO was with a pre made group I random’d for vet blood root forge. The group seemed alright even with the tank losing taunt sometimes until we came to the Minotaurs where the tank needs to stand on the geyser. He doesn’t and some of us die. I tell the tank about the mechanic and he doesn’t do it the next time. So I’m getting warning bells somewhat but keep going. Eventually we get to the Minotaur boss and he still doesn’t do the mechanic. After all are dead except for the tank, he decides he’s going to fight the boss from 60% doing 1% a minute and keeps going. I try to kick him after he refused to reset or even listen to mechanics, and then he actually decided to talk crud about me for dying, but all the other dudes are his friends and he continues. I felt incredibly frustrated at my wasted time and being ridiculed. Absolute worst time I’ve had in this game, even worse than any pvp experience I’ve had.

I’ve had numerous good experiences tho and would definitely have a hard time choosing one to be my all time favourite.
    Argonian Master Race
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    My worst was this run of vSpindleclutch 1 HM where after 3 wipes to the final boss, I had to drop group. First wipe, told them the mechanic because I guess they didn't know.

Healer refused to stay out of Daedric Explosion.