The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with Sorc Tank Build

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to fit in either vigor or caltrops into my sorc tank build so I can proc powerful assault, but I can't figure out what skill to drop.

I am using:

Pierce armor, deep slash for minor maim, dark deal for stamina sustain, clannfear for heal and passives, boundless storm for armor buff.

Back bar I am using:

Endless hail to proc infused crushing, ranged taunt, silver leash to pull mobs, clannfear cuz double bar, and prison for rooting groups of mobs.

I was considering dropping clanfear for vigor back bar to proc PA and using defensive stance in its place on the front, but you lose so much by not running clannfear.

The other option may be to drop deep slash since minot maim isn't as important as it used to be at only 5%.
Edited by Stx on November 8, 2021 1:21AM

Best Answers

• Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Endless Hail?

Except against bosses the minor maim isn't useful at all.
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't really need heroic slash, honestly. I don't even run it on any of my tanks anymore because of all of the other buffs and debuffs that I have to run.
    Answer ✓
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That makes sense. It's wierd thinking about dropping heroic/deep slash but 5% minor maim just isn't that important comparatively.

I might run a frost enchant on front bar to sometimes proc it on bosses.

Thanks