The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon Settings

old_scopie1945
old_scopie1945
✭✭✭✭
Most of my addons are missing from addon settings. TBS my addons still seem to be working.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 12, 2021 7:07PM
  • Reebofmoon
    Reebofmoon
    ✭✭
    it's an issue with Libaddon menu....Don't use the minion link it doesn't work for some reason. You have to download it directly from ESOUI add on site and manually install it. I had the same issue.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reebofmoon wrote: »
    it's an issue with Libaddon menu....Don't use the minion link it doesn't work for some reason. You have to download it directly from ESOUI add on site and manually install it. I had the same issue.

Hi, I downloaded LibAddonMenue from ESOUI and replaced the Minion one. But no joy. I hade two addons showing, Bug Catcher and Inventory Grid View. I switched off Inventory Grid View and the Addon Settings were up and running. I guess the Inventory Grid View mod needs an update after the last patch. Thanks for your help, it got me to thinking.
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you are using Bug catcher and you do not see addons errors. Now you write to the forum so that they can help you. Could you first remove the bug catcher and never install it? This is a harmful addon