The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

/UIERROR/ POP UP. Fix for me on Xbox see P.S.

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
Had to restart hard reset three times this morning before the game would actually load and then when it did load ui error constantly. And I can hear everybody's conversations whether they're in a private chat or in a guild channel that's not even my guild I am listening to about a hundred people talk at the same time very annoying. Some very interesting things people say when they don't think they're being listened to though. I can even go to a very remote place with no other players around and I still hear voices wait a minute let me make sure it's coming from the game LoL. It is by the way

P.S.
After dozens of restarts, hard resets and data cache clears. The only way I got it to go away was to go to Xbox menu and start private party chat. Hit (A) to clear off the rest of the pop-ups and they never came back 2 hours gameplay so far no pop-up. Might work starting party chat before entering the game but I did it while end game so try both
Edited by ksbrugh on November 7, 2021 8:47AM
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just did another hard reset and cleared all saved data still getting the same error. I'm not sure what to do game unplayable. Okay y'all have a nice day be nice
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ksbrugh

One final troubleshooting step that may help with this UI error will be to reinstall ESO on your Xbox. Please let us know if this helps out or not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ksbrugh

One final troubleshooting step that may help with this UI error will be to reinstall ESO on your Xbox. Please let us know if this helps out or not.

No reinstalled from copy on separate hard drive reinstalled from copy on different Xbox and then tried reinstall from downloading it, none of these fixed the situation. But I did find a cure for me that is. If I start a party chat through the Xbox menu doesn't have to be anybody else in the party chat but me, then UI error goes away
  • slywind1
    slywind1
    Soul Shriven
    6fqm3m7nlyv6.jpg
    This is the error that keeps popping up
  • slywind1
    slywind1
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, and it's on both my Xbox consoles, both my account and my husband's account
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    slywind1 wrote: »
    Oh, and it's on both my Xbox consoles, both my account and my husband's account[/quote

hitting the Xbox button on your controller and starting a party chat by yourself or with your husband should fix it it did for me give it a try
    Edited by ksbrugh on November 16, 2021 10:20PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since this UI error pop-up is still happening, we recommend starting a support ticket here for further help.
    Staff Post
  • slywind1
    slywind1
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Since this UI error pop-up is still happening, we recommend starting a support ticket here for further help.

I did. Even after selecting help for xbox and stating console in my comment, I was given help for windows and Mac 🤬

The work around given in the beginning does work. You'll get the initial round of errors, then xbox's chat system takes over and keeps the errors from happening again. This is just a band aid though, y'all need to fix this.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @slywind1

Do you have your support ticket number? If so, we can check on the status and ensure it is being handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • AdamantXium
    AdamantXium
    Soul Shriven
    I am also getting this UI Error message. PLEASE! HOW DO I FIX THIS! THIS IS TERRIBLE!
  • AdamantXium
    AdamantXium
    Soul Shriven
    Never mind- issue is resolved by re-applying chat in area- although chat is still broken overall anyways. At first there was no way to re-apply chat with the menu flickering- I guess it corrected itself? Hope chat will work after maintenance .
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AdamantXium

Thank you for letting us know that re-applying chat in the area was able to resolve the issue.
    Staff Post