The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy Attacks keep getting stuck

• Katlefiya
    Katlefiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no fix in the new patch? Really, ZOS?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fix, and no acknowledgement either... This is a horrible bug... I use heavy attacks as a healer running RO / JO - and sometimes you have to interrupt your heavy attack because of a mechanic happening that needs priority - however, I find myself stuck in the heavy attack and the mechanic getting totally missed due to it (often causing death(s))...

This is a broken aspect of the game that really needs attention ASAP.
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still here years later, like most bugs in this game.
  • Loosemorals
    Loosemorals
    Soul Shriven
    well I think by now we can say this is a "feature" not a bug. I think I may just abandon my templar.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS made a list of known bugs waiting for fixes, we would all know what is considered a bug and what is not. For greater clarity, it wouldn't be bad if some GM intervened in the threads to explain what is considered a bug and what is instead part of the game as intended
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    Funny that many say they are stuck IN a Heavy Attack, where I find the opposite most of the time. I am mashing that button down to the ground and my heavy attacks are nowhere to be found. It seems that a pixel out of the hitbox break the attack too often. :(
    Editor: UESP.net > HOUSING! 📔 https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings