The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

RW EU Trolls

JingoJango046
How long must we endure trolling behaviour before the culprits are brought to justice? We have an AD NB that frequently takes scrolls from pact keeps by using exploits to get outisde-in .

We have a toxic individual who recaptures pact scrolls and delivers them to the enemy/ reverses siege engines, places rams well outside of gates to avoid them being put up on gates.

I enjoy fighting any pvp group and like most of us, we love the challenge of fighting the difficult to kill groups of players, but it becomes frustrating when its something you cant defend against. You cant defend against someone appearing where they shouldn't be to steal the scroll and you cant stop someone delivering your scroll to the enemy, nor can you forcibly stop someone turning around siege. The players that do this feed off the complaints and i realise that I am feeding them, but does that make it ok?
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long must we endure trolling behaviour before the culprits are brought to justice? We have an AD NB that frequently takes scrolls from pact keeps by using exploits to get outisde-in .

We have a toxic individual who recaptures pact scrolls and delivers them to the enemy/ reverses siege engines, places rams well outside of gates to avoid them being put up on gates.

I enjoy fighting any pvp group and like most of us, we love the challenge of fighting the difficult to kill groups of players, but it becomes frustrating when its something you cant defend against. You cant defend against someone appearing where they shouldn't be to steal the scroll and you cant stop someone delivering your scroll to the enemy, nor can you forcibly stop someone turning around siege. The players that do this feed off the complaints and i realise that I am feeding them, but does that make it ok?

They've migrated over to Ravenwatch NA. To the point that the entire zone reported the guy that did it.
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    RW EU is anyway dead. A big EP guild was dissolved in the last weeks. The map is the whole day empty and in the evening and night it is flooded by DC guilds who take the empty map.