The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Broke my total Champion Points amount via the Armory system (Potential exploit?)

• bregol
    bregol
    Soul Shriven
    JonnAndCo wrote: »
    Hmm, then we will have to pay to respec our champion points for each armory build. Not terrible, but not great for those who had multiple builds.

If you load the build missing CP first it should re-zero your CP for free. Allocate that, save it, then load up then next CP-less slot to zero it out again.
  • JonnAndCo
    JonnAndCo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I thought of a work around after I posted that is similar but even easier. I will allocate all CP points that are common to every build, and save it. Then I will add the remaining points unique to each build and re-save to each armory slot. I simply re-load the basic allotment each time, saving me the time of having to re-allot everything.

Ironically this could be used to circumvent fees altogether, if you were willing to use up an armory slot with no points allocated.
    Edited by JonnAndCo on November 4, 2021 12:38AM
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya I am having this problem as well. I think my 3 builds in the Armory System has merged into one big pile of points spent. I have 947 CP and I have a build right now of about 1700 CP. Fun bug I will say. lol
    Edited by Nanfoodle on November 4, 2021 12:12AM
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a bad night in Vegas! :p
    milkchai wrote: »
    (PC/NA) can also confirm - all i did was leave sleek creek and walk into rawl'kha, and i have 65k points to spend in 2 of 3 trees. it changed again when i returned home (20 extra points instead of 65k)

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay