Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf - That Was Easy

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
Two character builds I had never tried in the time I've been playing ESO were Vampire and Werewolf. A while back I created two new characters, one for Vampire and one for Werewolf. I started working on the Vampire build first and after several weeks I finally reach Vampire level 10. Yesterday I started working on the Werewolf. Just by happenstance I went into the Ilessan Delve, no particular reason, just randomly selected it as a starting point.

In just approximately three hours yesterday and three hours again today, I had reached level 10. I was surprised at how quickly the skill line went up, just from repeatedly running a circle through the dungeon and taking down targets. The downside however, while I've achieved Werewolf level 10, I'm very short on skill points to fill up all the skills.

Now, on a different note, what's up with Bastian? He has absolutely no problem with me transforming into a snarling, vicious, bloodthirsty denizen of the dark, and with claws and fangs, ripping my victims limb from limb and devouring them while their heart is still beating. However, let him catch me pulling the wings off a torchbug, butterfly, or moth, and he has an absolute conniption?
Edited by MJ202 on October 31, 2021 11:43PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it takes around 22 skill points to fill out the werewolf skills...

I love doing public dungeons and staying in werewolf form the whole time...just eating your way through spiders, skeletons and anything else that gets in your way...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as the torch bug thing with bastion they put that in the game just to irritate us it's makes no sense like you said you can kill a million humanoids and it doesn't bother him but a torch bug,.....
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampire revolves around xp, whereas werewolf levels based on number of kills. You can just murder squishy enemies and level werewolf in no time. XD
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takes about 40 minutes on zombies and such since it's kill and not XP dependant if one wants to... and a WW-centric build is viable, too. Unlike playing as a vampire. And you just have to morph out of it once to put some points into this and that at WW level... I don't remember, 4 maybe? To keep it up all the time given enough mob density and fast respawn (hence zombies). I 10'd three WWs and never had the ultimate end on me after getting blood rage. Jump, kill, eat, repeat. Oh and you even retain get class passives, so Sorcerer and Templar are stellar choices.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I stayed in the hunting grounds and got to Werewolf 9 there. The last level was easy.

It surprised me when I tried vampire that it wasn't as quick.
    PC - NA
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejayvee wrote: »
    I stayed in the hunting grounds and got to Werewolf 9 there. The last level was easy.

It surprised me when I tried vampire that it wasn't as quick.

Yeah - I usually wait when I get a natural WW bite for a time when I know I have about an hour to spare - accept the quest, and just stay in Hunting Grounds until level 10.

Then 1 point in the skill that lets me give bites, and done!

S.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf due to it being a sub-class activated via an ultimate, and thus has long downtimes, is based upon # of kills over amount of experience earned. No question as a result it'd level up faster, especially on a stamina build created for it.

Also Vampire levels up pretty quickly to on a max level character since the experience gains are higher.
    Edited by Vevvev on November 1, 2021 4:00AM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ202 wrote: »
    Now, on a different note, what's up with Bastian? He has absolutely no problem with me transforming into a snarling, vicious, bloodthirsty denizen of the dark, and with claws and fangs, ripping my victims limb from limb and devouring them while their heart is still beating. However, let him catch me pulling the wings off a torchbug, butterfly, or moth, and he has an absolute conniption?

You got your companions mixed up, that's Mirri.