Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pve dpt tier list

lordmuro123
What is the tier list of dps classes now from best to worst?
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to latest Liko's parses (4 month ago, Blackwood update however):
    1) mag warden (lol) and mag sorc - 107k
    2) others - 105k
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    according to latest Liko's parses (4 month ago, Blackwood update however):
    1) mag warden (lol) and mag sorc - 107k
    2) others - 105k

yeah it's outdated now, they're all pretty solid. but can't go wrong with magsorc, magcro or magblade in terms of dps, magden is also quite good but unpopular as a pick compared to some other classes. i have no idea about the other classes though.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on November 1, 2021 9:26AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play the game long enough and you realize that unless you are chasing leaderboards that meta matters very little. For what it’s worth Mag just seems to have it slightly easier than stam but with hybridization all things have pretty much leveled out. I’ve run trifectas now on Stamden, stamblade, magblade, Magcro, MagDK and magplar.

What it boils down to in the end is that all of the rotations follow the same basic formula with a couple of exceptions because your dot and buff timers are all roughly the same. It’s a mix of 10, 12, 18, and 20 percent timers. You have repeatable skills like shalks, blastbones, PL, spectral bow every 3-6 casts, you switch from spamabale to execute at a certain percentage of you have one with exe rotations dropping specific dots. It’s really your preference of animation and color of flashy skills in the end.

Even gear sets and CP are almost the same for everyone with some slight variations for those of us running buff sets which at the very high levels we can still hit well in excess of 90K. I have even experimented with sets that are way off meta like EC and undaunted infiltrator on Stamden with a vMA lightning backbar using weapons expert CP instead of backstabber and still managed 95K.

So what does that all mean? Classes, gear, even certain skills, it all means nothing. Practice your rotos, learn the mechs, get the clears and don’t worry about meta chasing because in 3 months you will only be chasing the next meta.
  • nesmewno
    nesmewno
    ✭✭
    When my cp = 400, my catty stamnb in TFS + Briarhear was able to give 24k dps, good dps at that time was 30-40k.
    Then I created Magden and Argon Templar, which healed all the vet Trials (Reduce, Reactor were a nightmare)

Now i have 1808 cp
    Cat now spec to manablade, but more crafter, magden more like for me + recpect competition weektop) I like run vMS vVateshran, often happens nodeath run... but I'm still afraid to approach the maneken for dpscheck :D
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    on deadland I saw (mag)
    nightblade < 110k
    others > ~119k