The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suspended Account?

Galvajin
Galvajin
Soul Shriven
Hey, my account has been suspended, and I'm not sure for the reason. I've put in multiple tickets, and have not gotten a response, have attempted to put in other tickets for other reasons to see if I could get the attention of customer support to no avail. Apologies for that, but nearly a week with no response has had me a little impatient. I couldn't log onto the forums because the account that's suspended, I never requested forum access because I never thought I'd really particularly need it.

So, knowing that posting on the forums seemed to be my only recourse, I had to pay 20$ for a new account, to get forum access, to ask a ZoS representative to take a look at this ticket: #:211030-000084

If there is any action that I took to get my account suspended, I will be more than happy to change it, as I can not recall doing anything that might break your ToS.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I can tell you is once you submit a ticket you shouldn't submit another. That just knocks you down the queue. First response is usually automated so you always have to follow up.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Galvajin
    Galvajin
    Soul Shriven
    That's the thing, I didn't even get an automated response to my email. I wouldn't have put in several tickets, if even one of them acted like they went through. It's been a very strange series of events.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin, could you take a look at this thread please? Maybe you can check on the ticket #?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galvajin wrote: »
    That's the thing, I didn't even get an automated response to my email. I wouldn't have put in several tickets, if even one of them acted like they went through. It's been a very strange series of events.

Yeah, ZOS is a little strange when it comes to tickets. They sometimes send out an automated message, and other times you have to wait. Waits can be short, or long. The initial response probably won't be helpful, but if you reply, things will probably improve. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Galvajin
    Galvajin
    Soul Shriven
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Galvajin wrote: »

Yeah, ZOS is a little strange when it comes to tickets. They sometimes send out an automated message, and other times you have to wait. Waits can be short, or long. The initial response probably won't be helpful, but if you reply, things will probably improve. :smile:

Yeah, I was just a little impatient at first, because like I said, I had no clue about what I could have done, but I've been doing some reading, and at the beginning of this month apparently, there's an addon I might have that gave off a duplication of money signal to their anti-cheat or something. So that might be it.
    Edited by Galvajin on October 30, 2021 10:01PM
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a similar problem once waiting for a reply. Felt like a twit when I found their reply in my junk folder. Added them to my safe list and problem resolved within 24hrs.
  • Galvajin
    Galvajin
    Soul Shriven
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    I had a similar problem once waiting for a reply. Felt like a twit when I found their reply in my junk folder. Added them to my safe list and problem resolved within 24hrs.

I've checked and rechecked. The last email I have is from them canceling my +, me changing my password when I couldn't figure out what was going on, and then zip. Zilch.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno - little help here please?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! Thanks for those who pinged me here. We will follow up on this ticket and make sure it is in the right place for Customer Service to address.

However, I would like to reiterate what @kargen27 said. If you are submitting a ticket for the same action, please only submit one ticket. When submitting multiple tickets, it's like resetting your place in the queue. So the process gets longer and more complicated as Customer Service then has to go through multiple tickets.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All! Thanks for those who pinged me here. We will follow up on this ticket and make sure it is in the right place for Customer Service to address.

However, I would like to reiterate what @kargen27 said. If you are submitting a ticket for the same action, please only submit one ticket. When submitting multiple tickets, it's like resetting your place in the queue. So the process gets longer and more complicated as Customer Service then has to go through multiple tickets.

What Kevin reiterates here is common with gaming support, not just with ESO or games published by Bethesda.
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    the support do great work i last week cant recover forget passwords and i ticket my problem take few days and not resolve finally the support change password foe me and send to me its good finely im in forum eso :) i hop you back your account i fell you // :)
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people