The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance - RW. Oct 30

Klabbath
Klabbath
Dear forum!
Today RW did not lag.

We did battle. Won some, lost some.

But this evening RW did good, the server lords blessed us.

How was your evening in Cyrodiil, Ravenwatch?
PC - EU
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, because there were less players than usual online.

Shame that a lot of moved to grayhost, I can't understand why would anyone enjoy getting damaged by procs and not player skills.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    Yes, because there were less players than usual online.

Shame that a lot of moved to grayhost, I can't understand why would anyone enjoy getting damaged by procs and not player skills.

Huh? Gray Host (PC/NA) has been dead lately. I used to have to wait in a queue at prime time every day, but now I have seen like 2 queues in the last few weeks. And the real telling indicator is that Cyrodiil War Researcher loot has doubled in price, due to less people earning Gladiator Proofs and thus less items making it to market.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.