The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An unexpected internal error has occurred.

Adremal
Adremal
✭✭✭✭
I was in a public dungeon, I accepted the queue for a random daily dungeon, the whole game froze for some seconds and then I got booted. Subsequently I was placed in a queue, and then I got the "account already logged in error" once. Now I keep getting the "An unexpected internal error has occurred please contact support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ but I can't log onto the support page, I get a server not found,

"Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at account.elderscrollsonline.com."

alternating with a

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to account.elderscrollsonline.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

error. Please send help, thanks in advance.
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem too. Have just emailed help and just managed to sign in to the ESO website. It looks similar to when the Steam servers went down recently.
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't even sign in to the ESO website. Getting the same error in EU and NA if that's of any help. Since I can't login to the support I'll ping @ZOS_BillE as I noticed a similar thread was addressed by him and then closed because it was 1 year old, however the issue seems similar.
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same error on PlayStation EU server
  • Luka
    Luka
    I was generally informed that my account is already authorized on another computer. Panic.
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    can't login into any PC/Mac megaservers (inc PTS)
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Hi there,

We are going to close this thread down because there is a thread already discussing the current login issue affecting all platforms. To keep all of the feedback consolidated into one place, you may continue the discussion here as we continue to investigate.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2021 5:20PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.