The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Application Failed - You cannot apply to this guild because you are already in the maximum..."

Mortuus126
Mortuus126
✭✭
"...number of guilds allowed."

No. No I am not. I am in 2 guilds. The maximum is 5. I have no outstanding applications. I've literally applied to two guilds in my life, and I am in both of them. So I guess the system can't count to 5? Not sure what the deal is, but this seems like a pretty big problem if people randomly can't apply to guilds now.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check your Notifications section. Possibly people have sent you invitations unasked for, and the system considers those as a type of application.
    PC NA
  • Mortuus126
    Mortuus126
    ✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Check your Notifications section. Possibly people have sent you invitations unasked for, and the system considers those as a type of application.

I appreciate the suggestion, but no, I keep my notifications clean. In all seriousness, this is an actual bug. There is no reason I should not be allowed to apply to another guild right now.
  • Mortuus126
    Mortuus126
    ✭✭
    As you can see, no notifications, no applications, and I am only in 2 guilds.
    jaii7js4aekh.png
    0j3pzmoaqve8.png
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to file a support ticket to get someone to help you with this. If you make no headway there, then it might help to ask for a mod’s attention to ensure it’s in the right place and being processed.

But be sure to submit a help request, not a bug. Bug and feedback reports never get a response, as the confirmation window states.
  • Mortuus126
    Mortuus126
    ✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    You’ll need to file a support ticket to get someone to help you with this. If you make no headway there, then it might help to ask for a mod’s attention to ensure it’s in the right place and being processed.

But be sure to submit a help request, not a bug. Bug and feedback reports never get a response, as the confirmation window states.

Thank you, but I have already tried this before posting here. I got a form response telling me to reloadui, check notifications, and check outstanding apps, all of which I had already done. How do I ask a mods attention? I need this escalated because it's literally preventing me from playing the game. My inventory and bank are clogged with holiday items, and I'd like to sell a lot of them before the event ends.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Mortuus126, do you have a ticket number we could take a look at?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post