The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Shadowsilk Goblin

Legoless
Legoless
✭✭✭✭
It seems very strange to be selling a new Shadowsilk Goblin polymorph in the Crown Store when one already exists as a free disguise. I feel like the disguise should be added to Collections, as was done for costumes in Update 6.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to have a new goblin polymorph, particularly if it has better textures/detail than the old one. This is one of the releases I'm looking forward to the most this month along with the new hair and senche-raht. The new goblin looks different from the free one, with a different helmet and clothing.

It seems there are also male and female forms this time. I don't think the original had a female form, unless I'm not remembering correctly.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Now we just need a Goblin Polymorph with a little robe and crown.
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a much better polymorph than the free one, funnier too. Scratches itself a lot.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I'd love to have a new goblin polymorph, particularly if it has better textures/detail than the old one. This is one of the releases I'm looking forward to the most this month along with the new hair and senche-raht. The new goblin looks different from the free one, with a different helmet and clothing.

It seems there are also male and female forms this time. I don't think the original had a female form, unless I'm not remembering correctly.

Can confirm, no female goblin with the gem on a female toon.
    Give us clannfear mounts!