The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Pirate Swab Outfit" is missing a texture

Bat
Bat
✭✭✭✭✭
The longer leather strap connecting the lower backside satchel to the bandoleer is missing its texture, is a fix for this being worked on?
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thispart.png
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's just made of transparent plastic.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never noticed, as I usually have a shield covering my toons back, my issue was finding a style of shield that wouldn't clip with the fanny pack in the back
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's annoying. Dunno if they'd ever fix it due to the "no altering released content" thing, even though this is obviously a bug... I sent in a bug report about it in-game; maybe they'd pay attention if a lot of people reported it as a bug.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I question whether it is actually missing the texture rather than just being a choice in how the costume is textured, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Interesting. I question whether it is actually missing the texture rather than just being a choice in how the costume is textured, though.

No, that part is missing the texture and it is supposed to dye with the rest of the leather parts on that outfit.
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

The strap is leather-colored on the other two pirate costumes, which all share the same bandolier.