The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log in, ESO states account suspended. No idea why. Never had any issues since launch.

Paralyse
Paralyse
✭✭✭✭✭
Good evening,

I am unable to login to ESO. I went to the account page and it shows status "Account Suspended" but I have no idea why that would happen. I was able to play just fine last night and spent all night running dungeons, trials and farming just like usual. I keep my password safe and can't imagine I did anything in game that would have tripped some kind of bot's detection algorithm.

Been playing since closed beta & subscriber since launch, and can't think of any reason at all why my account would show to be suspended. I checked both of my main e-mail accounts and have no recent e-mails from ZOS or ESO apart from a crown store purchase ~1 week ago.

Since this has never happened to me and I have no explanation as to why my account would suddenly be suspended I have no idea how to get help or if this is even the right place to ask for help.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated! I miss my guildies and my ESO.
Paralyse, Sanguine's Tester - Enjoying ESO since beta. Trial clears: vSS HM, Crag HM's, vRG Oax HM, vMoL DD, vKA HM, vCR+1, vAS IR, vDSR, vSE
  • Paralyse
    Paralyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    add: opened a ticket with CS, 211025-006376
    if that helps!
    Paralyse, Sanguine's Tester - Enjoying ESO since beta. Trial clears: vSS HM, Crag HM's, vRG Oax HM, vMoL DD, vKA HM, vCR+1, vAS IR, vDSR, vSE
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Paralyse

Please check your forum inbox for a PM with an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Paralyse
    Paralyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greatly appreciated. I have not heard anything back yet. I hope this is just something temporary. ESO is a huge part of my life and has gotten me through some rough times.