Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Time for another Racials update?

• Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been calling for this for months. We never get a reply on the subject either. All they have to do is follow the lore of each race and buff what they should have. I have played every TES game and the Orcs are always the tank race, not the Redguard.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If would be nice if every race had one non-damsge stat boost, one damage stat boost, and one survival boost. It will never be 100% balanced but what we have now is just horribly balanced and completely removes certain races from some role choices.

The other option is just to severely reduce the stats gained from racials. For example: I think right now a wood elf magicka templar will deal about 7% less damage than a high elf. If that number were closer to 3% then racial choice would truly not matter. But it really does matter the way things are now, despite what a lot of players like to claim.