The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kinra's wrath and Tzogvin

Larcomar
Larcomar
✭✭✭✭✭
Still running hundings armor / briarheart jewels + front bar on most of my stam toons for pve. I think one's got leviathan jewels / weps. All 2h. I managed a bit of tzogvin and kinra's wrath with the eso+ trial - just body pieces, wasn't going to try for weps / jewels until patch - and was wondering about who to use them on and how.

- Which of kinra's and tzogvin are generally better? I figured Kinra's buff is probably stronger (and ofc you can run trap) but im guessing its much easier to get tzog up and keep it up? And how do they fare in dungeon type situations where stuff dies fast?

- What's the best pairing. I like briarheart as a set but was thinking that maybe Tzog would work better with leviathan given it's giving you minor force. Prob got some other wep sets in the chest though would have to check. No trial sets though - mainly pvp.

- Do any particular classes benefit from those sets buff's more than others? Stamblade for tzog maybe? I've got a stamden, stamcro, stamsorc and stamblade, with a stamplar levelling up. Slowly. ....

- Finally, dumb question. But... when Kinra's says "While you have an aura of wrath, allies within 12 meters of you gain Minor Berserk, increasing their damage done by" do you get that too? Or is it just your allies and you only get the major? Warden obv already has that from bird and some of the others run camo hunter fb.

cheers

larc
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they are both comparable sets. Kinras is great for most builds, cause its provide a relatively unique bonus, although NB executioner could have it from skills ;)

On the other hand, Tzogvin provide a good bonus to crit builds BUT with incoming changes: introduction of cap crit dmg at 125% i think it might be replace with other sets focused on pure dmg or easier obtainable things like Dragonguard Elite, cause you will be able to ignore minor force and backstabber due to crit dmg cap.

So i would wait with any changes for week or two, cause U32 might impact whole meta as no update before ;)

And no, you do not gain minor berserk from Kinras.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ippo. Yeah, i thought I might be being a bit optimistic on minor. but hey.

i still haven't quite got my head around the u32 changes (stam toons wearing light sets?) but tbh I don't tend to do trials (at the mo anyway) and wouldn't take a stam toon there if I did. So - other than stamblade maybe - prob unlikely to hit crit cap.

That said, ill wait till I make a load of tzog up; probably do one set of kinras, put it in the bank and try it out on the various toons when I take them out for a spin. Sounds like it's prob a pretty safe bet itll lbe better than hundings.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try to do it on PTS. Your alts will be copied with few days delay, so you can make yourself a template and get a full golden sets of Kinras & Tzogvin and simply test it with your toons ;)