The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

hey everyone i would say its to you with guild stores :(

lordofsidious
i have talk to guild guys and its stupid with guild store sell with no hired guilds because one leader has no bid and got away in the guild store and its a stupid idea with guild store with no hired guilds i want to devs talking and you guys and i want do a auction house for sell items in the auction house the guild store has only 1 leader per bid but guilds leaders got away for do not playing in teso pls devs and guys i want to say i want do only change guild stores to auction house the guild stores its a stupid idea because leaders got away in the guild store and i want only a auction house for sell items pls devs and guys is that a good idea ?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have talk to guild guys and its stupid with guild store sell with no hired guilds because one leader has no bid and got away in the guild store and its a stupid idea with guild store with no hired guilds i want to devs talking and you guys and i want do a auction house for sell items in the auction house the guild store has only 1 leader per bid but guilds leaders got away for do not playing in teso pls devs and guys i want to say i want do only change guild stores to auction house the guild stores its a stupid idea because leaders got away in the guild store and i want only a auction house for sell items pls devs and guys is that a good idea ?

WTB punctuation

ESO will never have an auction house. The devs are committed to a guild-based economy and in general the player base appreciates the different approach. There are scores of other games with a generic auction house for people to pick if that’s a deal breaker.

Additionally it’s not true that only one person can place trader bids. The GM can set different officer ranks and empower others to place bids. No successful trade guild hangs everything on one person. It sounds like you are in a guild that doesn’t meet your needs, and are vilifying the entire system.

There are definitely improvements needed, better guild tools need added, the UI still needs some improvements, and the limited number of available traders is contributing to obscene inflation. But these complaints, and what I think I understand of yours, aren’t justifications to say “omg this sucks gib me generic auction hse pls right meow”
    Edited by Reverb on October 24, 2021 3:29PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Elric_665
    Elric_665
    ✭✭✭
    I

I dont't understand.
    Something seems to be missing ,,,,,,,......!!!!
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
    Major „Dutch“ Schaefer

PvP nur, wenn es sich absolut nicht vermeiden läßt.
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a challenge to myself, I decided to try and understand the original post. Oh wait, I just got aggroed. It's okay now, Bastion killed the goblin. Thanks, Basty. Guess I need to go back and play instead of completing this challenge.
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pls devs and guys is that a good idea ?

no.
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the original poster, it seems like a better option would be to find a new guild with an active leader.