The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please, please bring back Brassy Assassin!

KestrelFive
I know this isn't an original ask, but I've missed it every time it was available. Its the one thing I want more than any other crown store item....please bring this back! Its been nearly a year since it was last available too.
Edited by KestrelFive on October 22, 2021 12:37PM
  • Dokata
    Dokata

Yes! Please return)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! This is a only personality I actually use! But I have a new account and I *need* this to return. So please…?
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear everytime this and dungeon explorer becomes available I either don't have the money or I am taking a break from the game.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your wish is granted! Both the costume and personality are returning to the Crown store in November! :)
    I swear everytime this and dungeon explorer becomes available I either don't have the money or I am taking a break from the game.

It’s a good reason to keep an eye on the showcases even while taking a break from the game! I’m still kicking myself for missing out on the Jubilee cake from 2020, but I haven’t missed a costume or house that I wanted nor, I think, any ESO+ freebies.
  • KestrelFive
    Your wish is granted! Both the costume and personality are returning to the Crown store in November! :)

It’s a good reason to keep an eye on the showcases even while taking a break from the game! I’m still kicking myself for missing out on the Jubilee cake from 2020, but I haven’t missed a costume or house that I wanted nor, I think, any ESO+ freebies.

I'm so excited!! Thank you, devs!
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally... now I just need the dungeon explorer personality and portside shave and I'll be content.