The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daily rewards calendar: end of month entry disabled

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    votan73 wrote: »
    Depending on your timezone, you miss out a whole UTC-Day, if you stand up 1h or 2h later on weekend.
    4 weekends, 4 missed out rewards.

For example during the german summertime the daily reset is at 8 o'clock local time. If you claim your rewards every morning, your are at work/school/uni/road at 8 already. So you do on Friday. But if you sleep until 8-9 at Saturday, you missed out the whole UTC "Friday". Players from other timezones mentioned other constellations already.

Check your rewards twice a day. Everyday.
    I've been working from home for months, and on annual leave recently. I've claimed every single reward so far this month, always shortly after 1100, which is when each daily reward becomes available in my timezone (GMT + 11).

I would open a ticket. They did have an issue a while back where the last day of the rewards was greyed out. I don't recall the specifics. Nothing is going to happen in here other than people telling you that you missed a day. :smile:

And... from your screen shot back on Dec 16, it certainly looks like you missed a day. For 2h before rollover on Dec 16, you should have had one more claimed. If there is a bug, it is that you did not get credit for the reward. If it is not a bug, then you didn't collect the reward.

Another thing to keep in mind that you must have an open inventory slot. That has caught me a couple times and I actually missed a day because I did not notice it. The only warning that the claim failed is a sound and a little message in the corner about inventory full. ZOS needs an icon on the screen when the inventory is full, like they do with armor that needs repair.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    votan73 wrote: »
    Depending on your timezone, you miss out a whole UTC-Day, if you stand up 1h or 2h later on weekend.
    4 weekends, 4 missed out rewards.

For example during the german summertime the daily reset is at 8 o'clock local time. If you claim your rewards every morning, your are at work/school/uni/road at 8 already. So you do on Friday. But if you sleep until 8-9 at Saturday, you missed out the whole UTC "Friday". Players from other timezones mentioned other constellations already.

Check your rewards twice a day. Everyday.
    I've been working from home for months, and on annual leave recently. I've claimed every single reward so far this month, always shortly after 1100, which is when each daily reward becomes available in my timezone (GMT + 11).

My suggestion is that for January, take screenshot or video every day when claiming reward. Make sure date/time is visible on screen. There is no single screenshot to prove anything. You would need a screenshot on one day showing all available rewards collected and nothing grayed out at end of month. Then a second screenshot, exactly 24 hours later, showing all available rewards collected yet something now grayed out at end. You will then have evidence of exactly what you collected each day and exactly what day the problem first arose.
    Yes, I'll do that, good idea.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390