The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Armoury Assistant and extra Armoury slots.

CremationRemains
How many crowns will the assistant npc and the extra armoury slots cost?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one knows, but 5k for the assistant (like the others) and between 800 and 1500 for the slots (like the outfit slots) is a solid bet
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My money is on 1500 per slot which means I will most likely skip buying them as I think this is too much and not worth the value.

Now if they where 500 each they would be good value and I probably would but quite a few and not think twice about it. I really hope they don't price them to high but not holding out much hope.

Stay safe everyone :)
  • CremationRemains
    I'm a console player so I'm down for the armoury. I'm looking forward to being able to switch to pvp, tank, heal dps at will. I'm still in two minds about the assistant though. I have quite a few crowns that have built up so, depending on the price, I may just buy a few armoury slots instead.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's 1500 a slot, I'd buy zero of them. If it's 100 per slot, I'd buy 20+. Just throwing that out there.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $15 per slot is exceptionally greedy just like the outfit slots, if that's the cost I won't buy even one. Ever.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be 500 per slot per character, and outfit should be the same price.

But it will be 1500.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guaranteed to be overpriced just like the other stuff of similar use
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't figure out a reasonable use for the assistant. Can't use in Cyro or BG, can't use in dungeons, arenas or trials. So just how often does anyone really need or even want to change their build in the overworld when popping to a house and back takes so little time?

As far as the armory slots go, each one is also an extra outfit slot so I wouldn't expect anything lower than 1500. And no, if that is the price, won't be buying any, just like I've saved hundreds of dollars over the years that ZOS would have gotten a chunk of by never buying overpriced riding lessons.
    Edited by buttaface on October 29, 2021 11:01PM
  • CremationRemains
    buttaface wrote: »
    I can't figure out a reasonable use for the assistant. Can't use in Cyro or BG, can't use in dungeons, arenas or trials. So just how often does anyone really need or even want to change their build in the overworld when popping to a house and back takes so little time?

As far as the armory slots go, each one is also an extra outfit slot so I wouldn't expect anything lower than 1500. And no, if that is the price, won't be buying any, just like I've saved hundreds of dollars over the years that ZOS would have gotten a chunk of by never buying overpriced riding lessons.

A fair point. I think I'll just work with the armoury itself.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    buttaface wrote: »

You can swap your mules/writs toons to usable random normal toons. You can swap for daily BG build.

I just hate that you can’t use it on trials.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guys, help me decide, should I drop 180.000 crowns to unlock all slots on all 15 characters? Seems like a reasonable offer, right?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Guys, help me decide, should I drop 180.000 crowns to unlock all slots on all 15 characters? Seems like a reasonable offer, right?

Perfectly reasonable. That's only 1071.35€! What a deal. I mean, could you imagine buying 18 tripple-A games with that money instead? Or paying bills on time? Paying off student loans?
    Nah, the armory slots are definitely the best way to spend that money.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I m fine with 2 slots,I dont need more.
    Thos I wouldnd pay 1500 even if I would ever need more.Not to mention the 5k assistant which I wouldnt use anyways.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    use dressing room, its free and far better designed
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    I was gearing up to unlock an extra armory slot, thinking it would be account wide. Nope. Each individual character has 2/10 to start and you must spend 1500 crowns for one additional slot PER CHARACTER. Not going to buy any now. That is some ridiculous marketing approach. I know it's the same as outfits, which is pathetic too, but I thought they were starting on a better foot this time around. Now I'm on board with ESO+ getting 1 extra slot. I hope the Crown Store isn't going to get out of control if armory slots do sell well.
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    use dressing room, its free and far better designed

Some people aren't pc users..... consoles don't have much choice there.