The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The hammer spawns for the faction that owns the entire map?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious. Was PVPing last night and the hammer was revealed for the faction that owned every single keep. I'm kind of new, about a few months now. I had thought there was a calculation involved that gave it to the needy? Anyone have a good link or can explain how this works?
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Veinblood1965 it's been an issue since they intro'd the hammer, I don't think the calculator involved functions properly or if at all.....
    Edited by wazzz56 on October 21, 2021 3:23PM
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    @Veinblood1965 it's been an issue since they intro'd the hammer, I don't think the calculator involved functions properly or if at all.....

Thanks wazzz56. If there is one it sure doesn't work.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had always assumed there was some system, but I see I was wrong. It always seems to spawn in a very counter intuitive spot.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Veinblood1965 yw, see you out there :)
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true random, and as we learned from games like XCOM, true random sucks.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK