Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Storage chest

Agarthia
Agarthia
Soul Shriven
I have a question every other MMORPG game we can put the same amount of storage chest in Each house we own.
Since we have paid for them we should be able to put Like 6 storage in Each house.
I just bought the Wraithhome (Furnished) 17,000 Crows, so I should be able to put 6 additional storage chest in this home.
Do you think at some point in the future this could happen
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming you are hoping that the same chest would have a different inventory when placed into a different home I would suggest that would never happen. It would be so much easier for Zenimax to add more chests to the game than to recode the chests we already have.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure what your question is specifically, but I have the maximum number of storage chests in one of my notable houses, a quick internet search says there are 4 large and 4 small ones.

I can also put these chests in my other houses but they will have the same contents. That means I can just access the contents from any house.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    I would like more added, for sure.

Plus I would like an option to just have them all linked into one big list instead of having to pick through each chest for what I'm looking for.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only put 2 chests in the small apartments.
    PCNA