The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Order Of Sanguinaris - Roleplay Guild (Xbox EU)

Gothicgeneral
Gothicgeneral
Soul Shriven
The Order Of Sanguinaris is a Vampire based Roleplaying guild, accepting all creatures of the night. (And all others as well)
(We are still work in progress but hope to achieve a bit more Roleplay on xbox eu servers, friendly, social Roleplayers of all experience are more than welcome, for an invite, please leave your xbox gamer tag here and I'll try to respond asap)
Edited by Gothicgeneral on October 27, 2021 1:46PM
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    gl, it feels impossible to find any guild. Even on https://www.eso-rp.com/ I couldn't find any search feature. So I tried some random, but nobody answered.
    I was also thinking about how cool it could be to have an rp guild, but then I started to count what kind of features would have to be present in ESO and gave up. Starting with a proper guild house. Like if I would have a guild of outcast I would want to have house in sewers. Then I would need some kind of activities we could do together, which wouldn't be group dungs and overland farming and I didn't find any. So I guess it would end up as a few "talking" sessions, then ideas would be depleted and it would turn into ordinary generic quiet guild.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Gothicgeneral
    Gothicgeneral
    Soul Shriven
    True, I've began starting up my guild, you're free to join if you want, guild hall is still work in progress, its basis consists of vampirism, necromancy and some daedric influences, but like i said its still a lot of work in progress, also due to real life situations that take precedence, but for now it works as a casual roleplay guild, we will end up as a serious and dedicated roleplay guild but its better than nothing i suppose 😉
  • Gothicgeneral
    Gothicgeneral
    Soul Shriven
    post updated
    Edited by Gothicgeneral on October 27, 2021 3:49PM