The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Good front bar set for Stamden PVP

Amorpho
Amorpho
✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm currently running Spriggans on my front bar but it feels very underperforming. I thought of slotting vateshraan 2h on backbar and something else on front bar. Any suggestions? I was thinking of running 2w on front bar too for the spin to win execute, but I'm not sure what spammable to use instead. Any experienced Stamden pvpers out there?
The Gaming Rev
YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Magicka Nightblade, Breton
Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Stamina Templar, Orsimer
Stamina Dragonknight, Dunmer
Stamina Warden, Orsimer

Aldmeri Dominion - 1700+ CP

XboxOne EU
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden? Try Stuhn's. It works great with Cliff Racer and it is definitely better then Spriggan. Did my first record: 24 kills on BG with this set ^^
  • Tigerboy78
    What is a good second set to run with Stuhns? Right now I run Spriggans/Eternal Vigor. Also would it be better to run DW front bar with this build? Currently running 2H/DW back bar for quick cloak.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen that people like Heartland Conqueror - it is not super op set, but it gives you great flexibility in pvp - you can choose Sharpened or Nirnhorned and get nice boost.

Also, i like stamden with Bow/2h, so you can drop all bugs on enemy from range and then finish weakened in melee.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    My PvP StamDen was running Stuhns and Spriggans, with Kragh for the Monster Set.

Front Bar was 2H; Dizzy, Bull Netch, Sub Assault, Bird of Prey, Executioner, and Dawnbreaker of Smiting.

Back Bar was S&B; Resolving Vigor, Fetcher Flies (Stam Morph), Lotus Blossom, Expansive Frost Cloak, Polar Winds (the one that stuns) and Permafrost

He worked very well. I retired him to PvE tanking (just like my StamDK) because of Dark Convergence. I picked up Paragon, Battlegrounds Butcher, and The Merciless titles with this guy. Race is Orc.