Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Visible Confusion - Hardmode (and Vet) PvE and PvP (mostly EP) plus more

Stalwart385
Stalwart385
✭✭✭✭
Visible Confusion
fetchimage.png

Quick overview:

- Learn and complete Hardmode Dungeons, Arenas and Trials
- Learn content in a fun progressive atmosphere
- We are looking for permanent roles and flexible backups for our progression raids. (Raid time: Sunday 2:30pm-5:30pm PST)
- Gain experience to join even the most stringent raid groups.
- Small group PvP focused on fun group play with no forced flavor of the month gaming.
- Dueling tournaments
- Planned housing and fashion events.
- Sanctioned guild crafters.
- Trading will become a goal as we grow.

Hot Times:

You will find our officers and core members on around these times

M-F: 7pm-4am (PST)
Sat-Sun: Open

About Us:

Hi, I’m Stalwart, I’m the GM of our guild. My friends wanted to make a guild and decided they needed a fall guy for when things go wrong so here I am. No worries, I’m a tank I’m used to it. I stand in dragon’s breath all day sometimes hanging out by his nether regions, giant lizards shot me with lasers from their forehead and that 20 daedroth mosh pit, just another Monday.

Seriously though, this is a guild originally formed by 5 long time players and friends. We are currently focused on hard-mode (and vet) dungeons, trials, and arenas. We have three core hard-mode trial progression groups

Magicka Prog (Sundays 2:30-5:30 PM PST) – Finishing RG HM. Will soon advance to all Trifects. Will likely have more opening then.
Stamina Prog (Fridays 8-11 PM PST) – Currently forming HM Prog focusing on medium armor dps.
Hybrid Prog (Tues & Wednesday 5:30-8:30 PST) – Currently forming HM Prog to be more flexible.
Backups are always welcome for all our progs and spots always open up. We also host open runs for everyone, guild-events, and PvP in all forms. We are primarily in EP but we have characters in other factions. See the discord for more info.

Our main focus is to have fun. We have no hard limitations to join but most of what we do will be catered to players ready for endgame content. We want you to be a team player and be ready to adapt. Striving for self-improvement is key but we are here to help every step.

We are a mature guild. That means two things. One, you need to be able to handle mature jokes. Two, you need to be able to treat everyone like adults. We won’t take bullying of anyone. We will have all genders, races and nationalities in the guild and you have to treat everyone only as people.

Contacts:

If you are interested contact one of our officers, reply here or find us in the guild search.

@Stalwart385
@Jahoel
@Ligeia
Edited by Stalwart385 on April 22, 2022 2:42AM
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    Our Sunday trial progression group has started, and we are looking for one DPS and experienced fills for a core vet/hard-mode trial progression group. We plan to complete every hard-mode in order of release; currently 3/10, going into vMoL HM.

Sundays - (9:30PM-12:30AM UTC)
    2:30PM-5:30PM Pacific
    3:30PM-6:30PM Mountain
    4:30PM-7:30PM Central
    5:30PM-8:30 PM Eastern

Start forming 15 minutes early. Raid for 1-3 hours. 5-10 Minute Break at least every Hour.

More information in our Discord, or reach out to me or any other officer.

We do also host guild events, open vet raids, dungeons/arenas, PvP, and more.

Hope to see you in-game!
    Edited by Jahoel on November 16, 2021 2:19AM
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    As we expand the Guild we also plan to expand on our guild activities. There is a housing contest on now, with potentially millions in the prize pool. We are also recruiting and training more event organizers, open-group leads for PvE and PvP, and more!

Our core trial group is progressing well through the hard-modes; and looking for dedicated fills for a core vet/hard-mode trial progression group. We plan to complete every hard-mode in order of release; currently 5/10, going into vAS+2.

Start forming 15 minutes early. Raid for 1-3 hours. 5-10 Minute Break at least every Hour.

We do also host other events, in addition to open raids/dungeons/arenas/pvp, and more.

Hope to see you in-game!
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    The visibly confused trial progression group is looking for one necro DPS, and experienced fills, for a core vet/hard-mode trial progression group. We plan to complete every hard-mode in order of release; currently 6/10, working on vCR HM (+3).

@Stalwart385 , @DankDutchMan710 , @UnderADarkSky, @Ligeia

We also regularly host guild events (with large prize pools), open vet raids (for all experience levels), dungeons/arenas (in guild and discord), PvP, and more.

Happy New Year!
    Edited by Jahoel on January 9, 2022 4:38AM
  • Macaber
    Macaber
    ✭✭
    I'd mainly be interested in the PvP side of things, when do you guys run and which campaign?

I do have a PvE warden healer that I'm not 100% comfortable on and have little confidence with, so I don't know how good that will do but it's there.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    Macaber wrote: »
    I'd mainly be interested in the PvP side of things, when do you guys run and which campaign?

I do have a PvE warden healer that I'm not 100% comfortable on and have little confidence with, so I don't know how good that will do but it's there.

We've been a little bit lighter on PvP since the patch, but with Mayhem coming up we are about to deep dive again. We should be running groups around 6pm to 2am PST.
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for more raiders of all classes and roles for open veteran trials, typically on Friday/Saturday evenings but times and days vary; gear-runs, weekly runs, training runs, etc.

Our core hard-mode trial group is also always looking for experienced fills. We plan to complete every hard-mode before moving on to achievements; currently 8 9/10, working on vKA HM vRG HM.
    Core group schedule:

@Stalwart385 , @UnderADarkSky, @Ligeia, @pyroFD3S

We also host guild events monthly (with large prize pools), dungeons/arenas, PvP, and more.
    Edited by Jahoel on March 15, 2022 9:15PM
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for more raiders of all classes and roles for our core groups and open veteran trials.

Core groups are:
    Hybrid ,Tuesday/Wednesday; 5:30-8:30PM Pacific (8:30-11:30PM Eastern)
    Stamina, Friday; 8:00-11:00PM Pacific (11:00PM-2:00AM Eastern)
    Magicka, Sunday; 2:30-5:30PM Pacific (5:30-8:30PM Eastern)

Open raid times and days vary, and are typically training or gear runs.

More information in our Discord, in-game guild, or reach out to me or any other officer.
    @Stalwart385 , @UnderADarkSky, @Ligeia, @pyroFD3S, @RoyalSpree, @quenizhor, @zaiah.r
    Edited by Jahoel on April 17, 2022 10:07PM
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for raiders of all classes and roles for our core groups and open veteran trials.

Core groups are:
    Stamina, Friday; 7:00-10:00PM Pacific (10:00PM-1:00AM Eastern)
    Achievements, Sunday; 3:00-5:00PM Pacific (6:00-8:00PM Eastern)

Open raid times and days vary, and are typically gear runs.

We also host guild events (with large prize pools), dungeons/arenas, PvP, and more.

More information in our Discord, in-game guild, or reach out to me or any other officer.
    @Stalwart385 , @UnderADarkSky, @Ligeia, @pyroFD3S, @RoyalSpree, @quenizhor, @zaiah.r
  • Jahoel
    Jahoel
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for players of all classes and roles for Pve and PvP, for our core and open groups!

Groups:
    • Open Vet Dungeons/Arenas, Mondays; 6:00-8:00PM Pacific (9:00PM-11:00PM Eastern)
    • Open Vet Trials, Tuesdays; 7:00PM-9:00PM Pacific (10:00PM-12:00AM Eastern)
    • Open PvP, Wednesdays; 7:00PM-9:00PM Pacific (10:00PM-12:00AM Eastern)
    • Core Trial Achievements, Saturdays; 3:00PM-5:00PM Pacific (6:00PM-8:00PM Eastern)
    • Core Trial HM Progression, Sundays; 2:00-4:00PM Pacific (5:00-7:00PM Eastern) (Transferring timeslot to Saturday group soon)

Other Open Group times and days vary.
    We are considering adding 1-2 more scheduled PvE/PvP groups, likely Thursdays and/or Fridays.

We also have the High Ground, a relatively well stocked Guild-Hall and other backup Guild Outposts, host Guild Events (with large prize pools), and more.

For more information, and/or Guild and/or Discord invite; find us using the Guild Finder in-game or reach out to any officer:
    @Stalwart385, @Jahoel, @Underadarksky, @Torracaine, @Lygeia, @Quenizhor, @PyroFD3S, @Sennxx

qbd7d6ucokfn.jpg
    Edited by Jahoel on March 2, 2024 9:27PM