Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Furnishing Pack: Windows of the Divines

garyb16_ESO19
garyb16_ESO19
✭✭
Missing Talos stained window https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Nine_Divines but you added another Zenithar that was included in the "Chapel of Zenithar furnishing pack",so not only am i missing one of the 9 deities i have a double.
Seems you messed up again/sigh.
question is ,shall i request a refund or you fixing this oversight ?
Edited by garyb16_ESO19 on October 14, 2021 5:01PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 8 divines at the time of ESO. There are 8 windows in the pack according to the details in the preview from the store. Did they mess up?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He isn't even born yet...
  • garyb16_ESO19
    garyb16_ESO19
    ✭✭
    Ok thanks for the relies,so he was/is third era.
    Its still an oversight/mistake/greed to include 2 of the same items aimed at the same building.so either the Zenithar should be replaced from the original furnishing pack with something else or i'll accept broken lore and still have a Talos window please.
    Edited by garyb16_ESO19 on October 14, 2021 6:10PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anachronistic heresy! There are only ever eight divines. :relieved:
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks for the relies,so he was/is third era.
    Its still an oversight/mistake/greed to include 2 of the same items aimed at the same building.so either the Zenithar should be replaced from the original furnishing pack with something else or i'll accept broken lore and still have a Talos window please.

I don't think they are going to give you a Talos window. You could use the second Zenithar copy in another area of that house or in a different house altogether. They were quite clear with the preview on what you would be getting. I opened the preview and saw Zenithar was a part of the bundle. It's clear this was intentional. Expecting them to "fix" something done on purpose and fully disclosed is a "you issue" and not something ZOS is responsible for. You seem to be quite bothered that you set personal expectations that were not met. ZOS gave you exactly what they described they would.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you read the description in the store it says the following:

When light filters through these artistic stained-glass representations of the Eight Divines, the play of hues can inspire reverential awe—perfect for your chapel or other sacred spaces.

Right there, eight, not nine - I don't think you can expect one that doesn't exist yet. :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • garyb16_ESO19
    garyb16_ESO19
    ✭✭
    I know they wont hence my tongue in cheek comment offering to accept broken lore.
    Are any of our expectations met ?

Anyway matter ended.

Enjoy Tamriel
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they wont hence my tongue in cheek comment offering to accept broken lore.
    Are any of our expectations met ?

Anyway matter ended.

Enjoy Tamriel

I rather not they break the lore because someone wants a stained glass window of a mortal who isn't even born yet.

It's a furniture pack of the Eight Divines. Not seven out of eight divines.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!