The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Nedic Furnishing Style

HanYolo
HanYolo
✭✭✭
Was trying to build something Nedic/Craglorn themed and ran into the issue that there really isn't a lot of that. Especially when it comes to building parts and structures. Which is a shame really. All the assets are there, the craglorn raids and the group dungeons are full of it but for some reason it was never made into funishing accessible to players. Would be really nice if it was added some day.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can get a few smaller furnishings from the Luxury Vendor but yeah, not a lot of stuff.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Maya_Nur
    Maya_Nur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree! Nedic architecture is one of my favourite in the game!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more the better but there's almost nothing present which is a shame.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will get a nedic stone arch at the Luxury furnisher soon, so that's nice. Still very little, though.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • comicfan22
    comicfan22
    ✭✭
    ZoS needs to pick it up with the Nedic furnishings tbh. Earthtear Cavern is advertized as a Nedic ruin but has Redguard styling and I would like to have more to choose from to cover this lore mess up. Even if I cant cover it all up at LEAST give us the option to remove the Redguard Pillars strewn all over the place.

More Nedic arches, more pillar types and sizes, walls, ceilings should be made readily available as recipes from Bosses and on the crown store by now. Save the luxury vendor for the bookshelves from AA and other Nedic ruins, the benches and chair styles seen all over, etc. 2 things a year isn't enough considering Craglorn's older than any other post Vanilla game area but has the least furnishings and building mats available.