The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild: Mediocre Elitists Recruitment

Tafvsulke
Tafvsulke
✭✭
Mediocre Elitists is a fresh guild currently seeking mature and active players to add to our ranks who want to experience Veteran Trial content.

We don't require you to have previously ran Vet Trials to join our roster, but general knowledge is desired. We don't mind training new players for group content as well, so dont feel left out!

We also ask that you be a team player, who is willing to adapt to the needs of the group as a whole. No single individual is considered more important. Everyone has a fair chance.

If you're interested in stepping into regular Trial or Veteran Trial content, you can post here or apply in game today!

We have a Discord and guild bank access!
Edited by Tafvsulke on October 21, 2021 7:05PM
  • Tafvsulke
    Tafvsulke
    ✭✭
    We are also seeking PvP focused individuals.

No build or set requirements necessary to join the PvP team. Just be a team player.

New and veteran PvPers welcome!
    Edited by Tafvsulke on October 21, 2021 7:05PM
  • Psychpsych13
    Psychpsych13
    ✭✭
    Hello! I’m a returning PvE focused ESO player (left after Elsweyr) and am looking to get back into trials. I haven’t done Rockgrove or Kyne’s Aegis, but have done all other veteran trials.

I’m currently around CP 1400, main a magblade, and decently geared. I haven’t run vMA since the changes to the weapons, so I have the old “perfected” versions (flawless conqueror though!).
    PS4 NA
    Phystacis - MagBlade
    Gabralter - MagSorc
    Fadrex - MagPlar
  • Tafvsulke
    Tafvsulke
    ✭✭
    Hello! I’m a returning PvE focused ESO player (left after Elsweyr) and am looking to get back into trials. I haven’t done Rockgrove or Kyne’s Aegis, but have done all other veteran trials.

I’m currently around CP 1400, main a magblade, and decently geared. I haven’t run vMA since the changes to the weapons, so I have the old “perfected” versions (flawless conqueror though!).

Welcome back Psych!!! We will gladly help you ease back into the game!

If you'd like you can apply to the guild ingame and I'll accept it tonight or you can toss me your PSN and I'll get up with you tonight when I'm off work!!
  • Psychpsych13
    Psychpsych13
    ✭✭
    I’ll apply in game when I log in. Should make it easier on you.
    PS4 NA
    Phystacis - MagBlade
    Gabralter - MagSorc
    Fadrex - MagPlar
  • Tafvsulke
    Tafvsulke
    ✭✭
    I’ll apply in game when I log in. Should make it easier on you.

Thank you so much!