Use one secondary character as a companion

Igorcharlie101
Igorcharlie101
Soul Shriven
I think it would be nice to have a secondary character from the ones the player has already created in the companion account, this would advance farming without having to go from one character to another all the time and would be very good for those in the endgame, of course he could wear the same armor as normal chars but it would be controlled by an AI just like existing companions, off skills like Mages guild and Psyjjic order can be upgraded simultaneously so if it is "equipped" again the same as the companions we know, the functions would be the same as normal companions but up like a normal character
Edited by Igorcharlie101 on October 13, 2021 10:51AM
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see how that would work, but it is a cool idea.
  • AVaelham
    AVaelham
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS' companion philosophy is to have real characters that could exist in the world, with an actual backstory and who can talk, not some mindless mules, we already have combat pets who do that. If they give them a voice, what they say might not fit with that the player had in mind for that character. Not to mention they need ~20 voice actors or so. It's just not worth it.
  • Igorcharlie101
    Igorcharlie101
    Soul Shriven
    it doesn't necessarily need a voice acting it would just be what the characters we have with the screams and moans they do, the idea is just to facilitate the farming of characters for those who are already in the end game that no one can stand anymore. from scratch every time you create the characters (Even more Mages guild and Psyjjic Order)
  • Igorcharlie101
    Igorcharlie101
    Soul Shriven
    if you don't understand it's like the Wakfu signature: you can control the characters in your slot and the character you chose at the same time, the voices are the same nothing different just changes that you won't be able to control other characters unless yours until you log off and change it
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´d actually pay money for alts as companions. The two offered right now couldn´t be less interesting for me.