The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: October 15 @ 4pm ET- Jake Stormoen and Steve French Join!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
2mu8slbbn75p.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the news article, "ESO Live: October 15 @ 4pm ET- Jake Stormoen and Steve French Join The Show!"

The voices of Mehrunes Dagon, Destron, and more join the community team to talk about bringing their characters to life in The Elder Scrolls Online!
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    starting late again?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Pyr0xyrecuprotite, the stream is supposed to started now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm.....
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zos_Kevin yup, but the show hasn't started on Twitch yet. You might want to give Gina and Jessica a call just to check if they are having technical difficulties or something.
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's up now :sunglasses:
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm, we have some pre-show teaser music and a loadscreen image now.
    I'm hoping it's just me, but the music is horribly distorted, like it's being played off a stretched audio cassette tape. Same issue was happening in the previous ESO Live.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on October 15, 2021 8:08PM
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    It is up
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Sorry for the delay, all. I think the drops issue held things up!
    Staff Post