The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bug with Using Platforms in Wraithome

Alastrine
Alastrine
✭✭✭✭
Wasn't sure if I should post this in housing or here but it seems a bug so....

I placed platforms in the water areas of Wraithome and put my target dummies on them, then connected them with ramps. It looked great, the floorings were placed to just be out of the water. Was a nice way to use that space.
However, we found that whenever anyone did a rush attack on the dummies, or if in Werewolf form did a pounce, they fell through the floor and were stuck, had to wayshrine out. Most disappointing... Tried different types of flooring platforms, tried raising them right out of the water, tried stacking them to be sure it was solid right to the floor under the water, nothing worked, would always just fall through on those two moves.
Sent a bug ticket in, just wondering if anyone else with that house has tried something similar and found this.
Love the home, its our guildhouse for our small guild and it's perfect but for this! Tons of room for all the benches and other goodies.