The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

is there any way to display regular inventory items, such as armor or dragon treasures in a house?

bbbaginzb14_ESO
bbbaginzb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
i would love to be able to start a weapon and armor collection and to display some of the various 'treasures' i have come across in game. is there any way to place these in a house on display rather than just in a lonely trunk or the like?
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately there isn't anything but it has been asked for many times and maybe one day we will get the option, an update focused around housing with some QOL improvements and extra's like armour displaying mannequins would be nice.
  • bbbaginzb14_ESO
    bbbaginzb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    bummerness
    thanks for the quick reply! :)
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    honestly more regular items should be made into furnishings. i would love to display my staves in my home.
  • GoldenGirl
    GoldenGirl
    ✭✭✭
    honestly more regular items should be made into furnishings. i would love to display my staves in my home.

Agreed! You can see some beautiful "drinks" that are bottles/carafes etc in game that would be awesome to display in my various homes.