The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has lag gotten worse PC US??

SalamanNZ
SalamanNZ
✭✭✭
I have noticed that there is too main issues with the Lag. I insta death because all the incoming damage comes in a few secs so I can't heal through it even though all my HOTS are ticking. And when I try to LOS or roll dodge incoming ranged attacked. The fireball or arrow chases me through the building or behind the rocks. And may even go through them like there is nothing there. Are these bad signs of lag. And I'm talking about all pvp except duels
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's lag. Not much you can do aside from get some really good internet and maybe move to a location closer to the servers. I suspect so much of the game has been moved server-side that the client has become very out of touch with the state of the game as well as lost the ability to compensate.

And I envy you if you don't see this literally everywhere in the game, now. I can barely tackle a couple mobs in a dungeon without having to record my moves in advance and wait for them to playback a few seconds later, if at all.