Maintenance for the week of November 29:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) – 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Jewelry missions?

Fikkan
Fikkan
✭✭
Was running around on a baby alt in Somerset to get started on crafting. Right outside the craft area gate, there's a guy standing there. Gives the quest to start getting jewelry crafting dailies.

When did that start?

Oh, and a question:

Do my alts need to research gear traits to be able to transmute? or can I have my crafter wally main do the research and everyone else gets it like with CP?
If at first you don't succeed, LFG.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry writs were introduced when Summerset launched in 2017? 2018?

Yes, your alts all need to research traits separately. They are not account wide like CP. (but you can transmute on your main and use the gear on your alts)
    Raid Leader - Nightfighters - Healer - Raiding Rainbow

I do writs. Lots and lots of writs. I share the data. currently paused from doing all 36 daily
    Thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459690/tracking-daily-writ-reward-drop-rates-refining-rates
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQDUjYNQVsIFl0ktkbkSlfYPkzP6pgCOTMQ-qCuzfaI

Main Character
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Tick-Tock Tormenter - Gryphon Heart - Immortal Redeemer - of the Undying Song - Grand Overlord - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - 48.0k+ Achievement Points
    (The Dreaded - of the Silver Rose - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - True Genius - Bane of Thorns - No Rest for the Wicked - In Defiance of Death - Defanged the Devourer - Nature's Wrath - Relentless Raider - Depth's Defiler - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken)

Top Scores
    vAA - 145,323
    vSO - 161,167
    vHRC - 143,151
    vMoL - 154,324
    vHoF - 220,708 (TTT)
    vAS - 113,052 (IR)
    vCR - 128,377 (GH)
    vSS - 244,615 (GS)
    vKA - 225,186 (KW)
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 81,039