The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any Ideas For Asylum Dual Wield PvP Build?

Namiridite
Namiridite
Soul Shriven
I'd love to make a full dual wield build based around the new asylum maces. I am a khajiit nb. My current idea includes backbarring the Blackrose Maces and using hasty cloak. My PvP guild tells me that I must use the vat 2h on backbar or else. If anyone is able to make this build even slightly feasible that would be useful. The sets I'm currently considering are Dreugh King Slayer and Sheer Venom. Any other ideas are very welcome. "You can't make a build with just dual wield" is unhelpful and unnecessary.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Spectral Cloak on backbar & Asylum Whirlwind on front looks interesting. Try combine it with Sword Dancer & Dagon. You will have massive & permanent boost to dmg, which with spectral cloak will give you more dmg than Vateshran 2h. Perfect vs bunny hoppers xd

But of course you will need to check your survivability, cause full medium could be quite squishy^^
    Edited by Ippokrates on October 6, 2021 12:40AM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brp dw really isn't that good. Very difficult to have good uptime. You'd be better off with vate dw + asylum dw imo
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden