The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halp identify this addon pleaseee

Klingande
Klingande
Soul Shriven
Whenever I look at an npc, mob or player, their names immediately appear on my chat box in yellow.
I am missing whispers and guild messages because of this taking up all the space.
Happens in Imperial City and not in overland.
Happened after an update.
HALPSS :(
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/509029348301602828/894096486831374376/unknown.png
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a setting in Miat's PVP Alerts. Since it is happening in IC and not overland, it is probably a PvP related addon causing it.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best way to check if its one of your addons is turn of the ones that you suspect could be the problem the turn them on one at a time.

As you turn an addon back on you will see if its the one you just turned back on if the issue starts up again...i hope i explained it properly. Also some addons have setting so you might be able to turn off some of the more annoying functions
    Go to addons then settings
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read addon website before installing everything people told you.
    And then, one by one dig into their option and set-them up correctly.
    So many people use addon randomly and then complain about bug and so blaming game when it's only their own fault...
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you list which addons you are running?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche