Question about crafting and Collections feature

Thepeug
Thepeug
✭✭✭
Is it possible to use transmute crystals to craft gear that you've already collected but have deconned or sold? For instance, I've collected about 12 different pieces of Mother's Sorrow, and when I look at them in Collections, I see a crystal value beside each item. Can I use the crystals to recreate the pieces or do I need to farm them again?
Leeching Plate ftw
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can recreate them, in any trait, at the cost listed. You would do this at a transmute station.

They will be at the lowest possible drop quality for those items (I believe it'll be green quality for Mother's Sorrow)

Getting more pieces (so you "know" more) will reduce the cost to reconstruct, down to a minimum of 25 transmute crystals
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Thepeug
    Thepeug
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for this. I had done it once before but couldn't remember how. Much appreciated.
    Leeching Plate ftw