The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood oblivion gates doesn't spawn the finall boss

AshySamurai
AshySamurai
✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone sitting there for at least half an hour with no boss at all. While it was a good chat and everything the boss decide to not show up at all.
Edited by AshySamurai on September 30, 2021 3:23PM
Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me today. I entered, the boss Havocrel was already dead, there are half a dozen people standing around, but no respawn. The portal back to the Deadlands is off to the side, but nothing is happening. The ordinary monsters are respawning behind the players, but no BOSS!
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Further to the above: Instead of there being several portals out of the area, there was only one. The sigil stone was present, and glowing, and nobody could interact with it.

I tried logging out and logging in, in the hope that the game would put me in a different, non-bugged instance. Unfortunately I landed in one where the boss had just been killed... But it respawned properly, in a few minutes, as expected. When I arrived, the sigil stone was NOT there, and there were four portals back to Blackwood: and when the sigil stone respawned, so did Havocrel and his minions. That worked just fine.

So... the first instance I was in, was bugged.
    Edited by jle30303 on October 2, 2021 12:58AM