Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB Series X is unplayable in Cyrodiil

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since the last patch, running my XB SX in Cyrodiil results in force closures to the home screen over and over within the span of even a half an hour. I can't speak to other areas of the game as I only PVP. To reproduce, load into Cyrodiil and do anything. Travel? Force close. Get in a battle? Force close. Go to a merchant? Force close.

Things I've done to fix it.

Hard reboot XB.

Delete save game and reload.

Checked all my ports and the usual stuff regarding the network, including rebooting.

There are two topics on elsewhere on the forums but I felt it necessary to place a post here under bug reports. Yes, I have also reported this in-game a couple days ago and received no messages in return.

Whatever was done seriously needs to be undone. No one wants to do much of anything in Cyrodiil because it's an issue affecting most users. Why go travel halfway across the map to defend/take something if you're just going to get booted out of the game.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 29, 2021 9:30PM
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • morchand23
    morchand23
    ✭✭
    Its unplayable for me to! Now my xbox x wont shut off after being booted for the 12 th time!
  • n0she1teR
    n0she1teR
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue, seems to happen to me the most when I’m fast traveling or spawning back in after a death. I have a XB series X… never happened before the incremental patch that nerfed hrothgar and brought deathmatch only BG’s.
  • Lucozade85
    Lucozade85
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just Cyrodiil. It's happening across the board.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are actively investigating the crashing issues players have run into since the last update. An update has been posted here. With multiple threads discussing these crash issues we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion in the thread linked below.

Constant crashes on console since enhanced update
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.