The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which has been your hardest achievement to get?

Grandchamp1989
Grandchamp1989
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
What Achievement has been your hardest to get?

Combat:
For me my first big challenge was vMA, looking back at it maybe it isn't so tough, but when I first did it.. Well.. It kicked my ass xD My hands were shaking after my first clear. lol.
Was very proud when I first completed it.
Flawless Conquerer was much easier to get, the trouble was first getting to know the vMA mechs I think.

For hardmodes our group struggled a lot in Scalecaller and Fang Lair I remember, that was some pretty rough progression runs to get it done.
Even Stone Garden HM was much easier for us.

vet Blackrose I remember as being such a pain in the rear to complete.

I don't have many Trial HMs to compare with only the regular Craglorn trials, HOF and SS but even then, I don't think I got as frustrated as with the randomness of the Scalecaller statues or the stacking part of Blackrose, so maybe those will be my picks.

Other:
Other achivements the "Master Crafter" took a long time for me to get all the motifs, research etc. I was very satisfied to unlock that one, not frustrated as I was with some of the other achievements.

I would like to have Master Angler at some point, but I really struggle with the patience with catching all those fish...

Big or small - doesn't matter - what achievements was the hardest for you to unlock and which one was the most satisfying to get?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hardest one I'd say brp teifecta, it was a challenge actually and needed us to sync perfectly doing it in classic composition, also with all the server issues at the time it was an extra topping.

Most satisfying ones my guess would be those I've got when just started said activities, like first dungeon hardmode, first vet trial clear, first dlc one etc. First vAA, vMoL, vHoF and vAS were a blast (love those places) and remember it still, first trial trifecta was a thrill also being Halls of Fabrication which is one of my most sentimental titles still, was a good time in game.

Non combat related would probably be Master Angler, actually want to do that one again some day. Wasn't hard at all but took me awhile forgetting about all the tasks and stuff and just enjoy it.

Kinda hardest on is a trophy collector, still missing 2 after years of play and starting to grind now.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hardest one I'd say brp teifecta, it was a challenge actually and needed us to sync perfectly doing it in classic composition, also with all the server issues at the time it was an extra topping.

Most satisfying ones my guess would be those I've got when just started said activities, like first dungeon hardmode, first vet trial clear, first dlc one etc. First vAA, vMoL, vHoF and vAS were a blast (love those places) and remember it still, first trial trifecta was a thrill also being Halls of Fabrication which is one of my most sentimental titles still, was a good time in game.

Non combat related would probably be Master Angler, actually want to do that one again some day. Wasn't hard at all but took me awhile forgetting about all the tasks and stuff and just enjoy it.

Kinda hardest on is a trophy collector, still missing 2 after years of play and starting to grind now.

Wow you got the Unchained title? I can imagine that must be pure **** to get that one..
    Even regular vet was a massive challenge for us! I would be very proud of doing that!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow you got the Unchained title? I can imagine that must be pure **** to get that one..
    Even regular vet was a massive challenge for us! I would be very proud of doing that!

It's not that bad after you can clear it reliably, I'd even say I really like that arena overall even with all the possible randomness and too cluttered screen at times or bugs like being stuck inside doors, pushed out of arena inside walls etc.

Yeah we were pretty proud of it also, especially as it was something we attempted after sort of quitting the game for some time and were trying to get better again.
    I'd say go for it if you have people you can comfortably play with without judging or any conflicts whatsoever, it's kinda VMA/Flawless experience where you're way better upon achieving that so it's also a reward on it's own. We are a chill group so it was completely fine, can't imagine doing it with more "toxic" atmosphere, so it's probably the most important thing personally. Best of luck if you'll go for it!
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beating vVH on veteran. Still need to get it's version of the flawless conquerer, but one achievement that was difficult due to social issues is the veteran speed run achievement. Every single pug skips the bosses needed for it, and the dungeons required nobody wants to do on veteran.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first difficult achievement I got was vMA completion. It truly pushed me hard and progging it took me a whole week. But it was worth it! I do not believe I'd be at the skill level I am if I didn't complete vMA.

Lately I've been completing vDLCs via group finder. I've got them all nailed now and naturally it means I've been farming them and doing hardmodes etc.

First Fang Lair hardmode was truly a feat to complete. First thing to learn was to watch the HP% to know when to disengage the boss. Then it was about learning when to dodge the bone goliath's smash move. And finally getting to the last phase, it took tons of focusing to be able to fight while dodging the ghost walls. The later vFL HMs has been easier, to the point of where I think the first HM was harder than to get the "no deaths to imperfect ghost walls" -achievement.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black Market Mogul

I did it without mass murdering NPC's in Reapers March but with pickpocketing & stealing only.
    love is love
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Angler. Harder that the trials trifectas I have.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not usually into achievements too much, I think it's just cool when one pops up that I wasn't even aware of. Nice little surprise.

Since I love building and crafting the one I *DO* want to earn is Grand Master Crafter and I am SOOO close.
    I only have to complete 2 more motifs to get the Style Master achiev and once I do, Grand Master Crafter I shall be!! \o/
    I don't wear any titles in-game, but for GMC I might make an exception :D

Master Angler will be fun to get, one day. Not really grinding that one yet, I'm still at the random fishing spot stage lol.
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, but that was way back when it was actually difficult (I believe we were 3rd or 4th on PC/NA, but dont hold me to that). It took raid groups much longer to achieve that after the launch of VMOL than any of the current trifectas, which seem to be done on or shortly after patch day.

Second place might have been Flawless on my stamblade. Again, not nearly as hard these days, but stamblade in particular was rough once upon a time.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mostly don't care..but

Still working on fishing.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    First vMoL clear. Took YEARS to find a group that didn’t fall apart and give up on the Twins.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First vMoL clear. Took YEARS to find a group that didn’t fall apart and give up on the Twins.

LOL, we used to call them the "Friendship Destroyers".
  • lemonizzle
    lemonizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    In solo content, the progression until I got Flawless Conqueror on one character. I still remember the rush when the last boss came down from the platform and the deaths were still 15/15. And it really does get easier after that, so I got it 3 times on different chars for the fun of it.
    Solo non competitive, Master Angler. It's just time and patience, but loads of free time and audiobooks made it a lot more manageable.
    Group content, one that stands out is vBloodroot forge/vFalkreath when it came out, I went in there with pug groups thinking no big deal. It must have took 10+ players who left and came and 7 hours total for the two dungeons to be completed, both times in the early morning hours. That was a lot of stress for a dye that I did not end up using.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chaos Champion is the only battleground achievement I don't have. I've been trying to get it for 10+ months.

JYbtqtb.png

The only way to get this is if both enemy teams have tanks that carry the ball for many minutes with healers.

You just don't see that very often. The game usually ends way before you have the opportunity to do that much damage.
    PC NA
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vfalkreath HM. the old version. I did it again recently and I think the encounter was nerfed. It was brutal.
    Thane of Falkreath was the title iirc. ps4 na. it was impossible.
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    My hands shaking after beating vMA for the first time years ago will always stick with me, but the most rewarding for me was clearing vAShm with my prog group, felt amazing.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say the dragon solo kill one..
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    I would say the dragon solo kill one..

In Tibia you never forget your first dragon.

I would say Flawless Conquer for now, Probably Godslayer in the year 2040
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons