The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Adding companies without Proc Sets

Merllow
Merllow
✭✭✭
In the future, would you like to see the division of the companies of Cyrodiil and the Imperial City into proc and noproc?

Adding companies without Proc Sets 4 votes

Yes
75%
ealdwinShomenuchiMerllow 3 votes
No
25%
Nevidyra 1 vote
Other
0%
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do not understand the question.

There are 'campaigns,' did you mean something else?
    PC NA
  • Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    I do not understand the question.

There are 'campaigns,' did you mean something else?

There is equipment where there is only statistics, but there is equipment such as DC and it very much displaces battles towards 1 button (conditionally). It would be nice for players to choose sets with proc or stats. Just like a CP Company and a Company without Champion Points
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    But non cp campaign is also non proc campaign so similar to cp topic - you can have it, you just have no benefit from proc (only bonuses without proc work).
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch is a no proc campaign.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he wants to point out, that a no proc CP campaign is missing, which many would favor over a no proc no-CP campaign.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »
    I think he wants to point out, that a no proc CP campaign is missing, which many would favor over a no proc no-CP campaign.

If that's the case, then I agree.