The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm a chicken!

KashyyyK240
KashyyyK240
✭✭✭
Nothing else to say besides "i'm a chicken".
Not any chicken though, I'm the newest chicken added to Crown Gem rewards that I previewed a few minutes prior to morphing into it.
I can jump and run, but I cannot fly or use skills. I'm just a chicken with daedric summons. What a great time to be part of this community.
And also being a chicken, of course.

CHECK VIDEO BELOW

gvrczog2277w.png

https://streamable.com/itrnrv

EDIT: Formatting
Edited by KashyyyK240 on September 27, 2021 8:58PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    LOL! Hi @KashyyyK240. Thanks for sharing this. You are the new chicken for the week it seems! We had another player turn into a chicken last week. The dev team has identified the issue and is working on a solution now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KashyyyK240
    KashyyyK240
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    LOL! Hi @KashyyyK240. Thanks for sharing this. You are the new chicken for the week it seems! We had another player turn into a chicken last week. The dev team has identified the issue and is working on a solution now.

Good to know! Are they also looking into weapons getting stuck onto my feet like I just stepped on bubblegum? This is becoming a common occurence after update 31. I don't know if there are any other reports on the forums about it.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need some BBQ sauce...
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem during the Iron Atronach Crates, but it was the Nightmare Senche Cub I was stuck as.
    w1xeogijd62q.png
    3iiw2q0zxjnz.png
    iqaou1fni44a.png
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kind of don't want this bug fix. I reckon it would be great to occasionally morph into a pet!
    Soupy twist
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing else to say besides "i'm a chicken".
    Not any chicken though, I'm the newest chicken added to Crown Gem rewards that I previewed a few minutes prior to morphing into it.
    I can jump and run, but I cannot fly or use skills. I'm just a chicken with daedric summons. What a great time to be part of this community.
    And also being a chicken, of course.

CHECK VIDEO BELOW

gvrczog2277w.png

https://streamable.com/itrnrv

EDIT: Formatting

Please tell me you tried Blade of Woe as a chicken! :open_mouth:
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • KashyyyK240
    KashyyyK240
    ✭✭✭
    Thoragaal wrote: »

Please tell me you tried Blade of Woe as a chicken! :open_mouth:

Nope, it was a new toon.