The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Give Silver Leash 1 second stun after pull.

JSlayer211
JSlayer211
✭✭✭
As it stands, this skill isn't great for pvp. You get very little time to actually setup workable combos/attacks from this pull.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would make it better than chains which it shouldn't be. If you want to cc after, throw a cc.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why, when it already desyncs and is used for cheesing?
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    This skill will be used mainly by zergs to pull enemy players, then kill them before they have any chance to react. They already use dark convergence to pull players before ultidumping them. When I get hunted by a Zerg and tried to escape into a keep I regulary got stunned or pulled back when I was already at the door. Giving Silver Leash a buff will even increase this.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iriidius wrote: »
    They already use dark convergence to pull players before ultidumping them.

This is actually a valid reason to either remove that effect from DC or give it to all pullchain skills.

It doesn't make sense that set gives AoE pull with 1s stun when single-target skill doesn't stun.

Probably removing stun from DC would be more balanced, tho. Technically, pull already stuns you for the flight duration - which happens in teamfights. 2s of stuns would be too much.
  • Andre_Noir
    Andre_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what ? Stamina skills already overloaded with undeserved long range and hard CC