The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA] Fist of Oblivion - Casual guild for new and experienced players since 2016

MrCraks
MrCraks
✭✭
Our guild is a casual social hub for both new and experienced players to meet for PvE/PVP content. Fist of Oblivion has been active since 2016 and we continue to have an active community to this day. Many great friendships have been formed in this guild with likeminded individuals that aim to support each other and achieve new goals in Elder Scrolls Online. But at the end of day, we're all about just having fun both in our successes and our failures. Whether you looking for something really casual and just wanna occasionally socialize or if you wanna get way more into group content such as endgame hard modes and achievements, there is a place for you in this guild.

We offer general help with any content such as quests, dungeons, trials, etc. We have a guild hall that offers many services such as attuned crafting stations, mundus stones, a transmutation station, assistants, various target dummies, an outfit station, and even feeding services just for vampires. There are also occasionally events held in the guild hall such as fashion shows!

Our guild is quite dependent on Discord. This does not mean you have to talk or use voice chat. We use Discord to provide a lot of info about our guild and to also organize and put together events. We organize events, mainly for Trials, every week that are posted both on Discord and the in-game guild page. You can easily join these events by looking for the sign ups on our Discord. You do not need to join the Discord to be in the guild, only if you want to participate in events. If you'd like to check out our Discord server before deciding to join the guild, you are welcome to do so. Here is the link to the server: https://discord.gg/eRe4srjMK5

So please, I highly recommend to give our guild a chance. I've been playing since 2015. I definitely would not be playing to this day if it was not for guild to keep me going. A lot of great memories and amazing friendships have been made in this guild. You got 5 guild slots. I'm sure it wouldn't be much trouble for Fist of Oblivion to take up one of them. If you end up thinking this guild is not for you, then no hard feelings and best of luck.

We have a fun guild recruitment video you may want to check out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CzrBDeh79Q
What is endgame? ERP
My Nightblade is a Sexual Tyrannasaurus
... but my Dragonknight also Ain't-Got-Time-Bleed.
  • MrCraks
    MrCraks
    ✭✭
    Any questions? Or looking for a guild invite in-game?
    Just ask @MrCraks
    What is endgame? ERP
    My Nightblade is a Sexual Tyrannasaurus
    ... but my Dragonknight also Ain't-Got-Time-Bleed.