The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Pale Order's Golden Band lead STILL bugged

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The lead simply does not appear after 3 times. I completed codex months ago, but then realized I had 4/5 leads, so chose to make a trip to Nighthollow keep rather than reconstruct another PO ring. I tried multiple characters, waiting 10-30 mins on each one, lead never spawned. Watched *other players* walk up and "take" the lead, but the table was empty for me.

Yes I know the reconstruct cost is 25, but I also will never get those crystals back, nor do I want to deal with swapping a ring around every time I need to run an arena or solo a WB. Would be nice if we could make as many of this mythic as we choose to, LIKE EVERY OTHER ANTIQUITY. *very very sad face*
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    the antiquities system was THE major feature of that expansion.
    ignoring this bug for 9 months now.
    disgusting
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    11 hour patch maintenance maybe fix promised in January will appear
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    still no fix
    over a year
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    not fixed yet
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technically speaking you only need to make 1 and then recreate it from your "stickerbook"

now if you wanted it "naturally" or were trying to complete the codex entries thats obviously a problem though
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    Technically speaking,Antiquities was a major selling point for that expansion.
    and this should be fixed
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    still missing
    over a year
    very annoying
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    Fix promised in 2/2021 still missing!!!
    What is 'the team' doing?
  • gref
    gref
    ✭✭
    any response would be appreciated
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    I agree totally. I have mentioned this many times over the last year and still no response. I would not expect this to be fixed or a response from ZOS this time either. They have been silent on this forever and I am sure will not respond this time. Each patch I see numerous fixes that I never even knew existed and never encountered yet this glaring glitch goes unfixed. This is just hard to take....but I guess expected.