Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Renew ESO PLUS

Theros
Theros
✭✭✭
Hi there!
I buy eso plus on 9/12/2021.
Today i try to buy more 30DAYS.... and they ZOS take 1€ from my credit card but no PLUS or anything?! [snip] is this!?

[edited for bashing & profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 24, 2021 3:25PM
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably an authorization charge-- just to make sure you used a valid form of payment. The real charge for ESO+ should be processed soon-- and the 1 euro charge either refunded, or taken out of the balance of the full charge for ESO+.

If none of that happens, by all means contact ZOS and your credit card company.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    e have send ticket -.-

1º i ask support, ZOS cant do [snip]
    2º I ask support about wrong buy. ZOS can't do [snip]
    3º i try to buy PLUS [snip] and now, i cant even use the card for other acc or buy cuz ZOS have taken the money....

Is this for serius?! there's reason to be afraid of this company. Is this normal in ZOS?! Take the money from Credit Card even when you don't buy anything.

Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 24, 2021 3:26PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theros wrote: »
    Hi there!
    Today i try to buy more 30DAYS.... and they ZOS take 1€ from my credit card but no PLUS or anything?! [snip] is this!?

If you bought ESO Plus on 9/12 then you should have ESO Plus now.

If you buy 30 more days, you should not be charged for that until your ESO Plus time runs out, and then you will probably get 30 more days and you will see a real charge and get the Crowns.

I think that the 1 Euro charge is, as people have said, just a test charge to make sure that the credit is valid. That should be a "Pending" transaction and if the merchant does not follow up, it just gets dropped after a few days.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 24, 2021 3:27PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Theros, Could you provide the ticket number? We can check in and make sure it is with the right team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Hi there!

If you bought ESO Plus on 9/12 then you should have ESO Plus now.

If you buy 30 more days, you should not be charged for that until your ESO Plus time runs out, and then you will probably get 30 more days and you will see a real charge and get the Crowns.

I think that the 1 Euro charge is, as people have said, just a test charge to make sure that the credit is valid. That should be a "Pending" transaction and if the merchant does not follow up, it just gets dropped after a few days.

[edited to remove quote]

maybe!
    But can we buy 200cros only? No! We don't have that option.
    Can we buy Mount for 10 Crowns? No! We don't have that option
    Can we Buy 4Months of eso? No. We don't have that option.
    Can we buy eso plus + and "stack days" ? Yes. We have that option.... or better... we have that option, But we can't buy it! And why in the Hell ZOS take 1€ to make " test charge" [snip] is this?! [snip]

Can i use the same card (Virtual card) to buy ESO for other acc, for a friend or to anyone? No. Why?! Cuz ZOS did one " test charge" [snip]

if we can't "stack days" then DISBALE the option. Do NOT charge and keep the money.

Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 24, 2021 3:48PM
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Theros, Could you provide the ticket number? We can check in and make sure it is with the right team.

Ticket id: 210924-001556
    Order #: DR6JGE9TMLMPELG

If we can't "stack days" then disable the option. Don't do this! [snip]
    Sorry to be rude. But i'm very very angry at this point. The 2x i need support ZOS can't do [snip]. But you (ZOS) can't keep the money to "test charge". This is not funny at all. It's not!

Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 24, 2021 3:49PM
  • Ballermfrau
    Ballermfrau
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

I bet its because something is on your end cause for everybody else its working

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 24, 2021 4:39PM
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    what is this?!?!

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Andrew and I'll be assisting you today!

When a player sets up a new ESO Plus membership or changes their payment method for a membership, our system will perform an authorization check that will appear as a charge of up to one dollar in the player's local currency (one pound in Great Britain, one euro in Europe, etc.) This is done to ensure the payment method is valid.
    Usually this authorization hold lasts a short period of time before being removed. The duration of this hold can vary from bank to bank.

Thank you,
    Andrew
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

But can i add more 30 days!? YES or NO !?
    If yes why ZOS only take 1€ and because of that, my virtual credit card was disable.
    IF NO (If we cant stack plus) Why in the hell, ZOS go make tests, and charge money to see if card is vali if they know THEY WILL NOT SELL anything, because fo some reason we can't buy.

Whats wrong in here?!
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    Can i have a REAL SUPPORT from someone?!

I ASK 3 TIMES FOR SUPPORT AND IT'S VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD!!! NO ONE IS GIVING SUPPORT, AND SOMEONE IS TAKE MY MONEY!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If yes why ZOS only take 1€ and because of that, my virtual credit card was disable.

In my experience, you cannot use a single-use virtual credit card with ESO. This will result in a declined charge when it is time to charge you for the ESO Plus. That ESO Plus charge happens close to the end of your current subscription term. For you, that will be shortly before the 12th of October.

If you have the option to use a virtual card that can be used multiple times, but has a max limit set to the cost of ESO Plus, that might work. I have never tried one, though.

As the response from CS says, they aren't actually charging you 1 Euro. The card holder does not pay for authorization checks. However, I have seen those checks use up a single-use virtual credit card, as you have noticed.

I have encountered this before, not just with ESO, but with a number of online services and retailers. From what you have described, there is nothing unusual happening here.

Don't get distracted by this 1 Euro charge. That is unimportant. You won't be paying that. The important issue that needs to be addressed before October is either getting them a valid form of payment or getting them to cancel ESO Plus so that it does not renew.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    I all ways have use Virtual Card. Allways!
    I have buy some PLUS+, 3 Accounts and some items with this kind of card my bank allow to make. (The Card isn't the problem)

The problem is no one tell me NOT EVEN THE SUPPORT if i can buy plus to my acc or NOT!!!

I ask if "I CAN BUY? YES or NO!

We have trade 4 or 5 tickets and i still DONT KNOW cuz no One tell me!!!

This Support is 100% *****

• Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    https://prnt.sc/1tlf1nr

How can i ask more easy?!?!